Kevin J. Johnston, The Next Mayor of Mississauga
Please donate today.
Send a cheque or money order to:
Kevin J. Johnston
9-6975 Meadowvale Town Centre Circle
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Please Use Password: kjj300
Mississauga Mayor Campaign Donation InformationMississauga Mayor Campaign Donation Information
1. The maximum individual donation is: $1200.00
2. There are NO TAX CREDITS this year, but you can get a REBATE (see below).
3. Rebate Program is: You Must apply (if eligible) complete receipt given to you by the candidate. It is a 3-part form. You get the top copy, the candidate keeps the middle copy and the bottom copy is submitted to the city by the candidate.
After the election, you can get cash back (25%). Rebates of 25% will be issued for financial contributions starting at $25, up to a maximum rebate of $150. You can email your copy of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org after October 23rd, 2018.
4. The Maximum TOTAL AMOUNT that Kevin J. Johnston can spend is $384,775.055.
5. Third Party Advertising - This is where a corporation can advertise on behalf of Kevin J. Johnston, but Kevin J. Johnston cannot be affiliated with the corporation that wishes to advertise on behalf of him. The total your corporation can spend is $25.000. There is NO LIMIT to the number of corporations that can be third-party advertisers.
Corporations must register to be third-party advertisers. The third party can purchase Advertising Products/Services such as:
- Kevin J. Johnston For Mayor SIGNS
- Kevin J. Johnston For Mayor BANNERS
- Kevin J. Johnston For Mayor TRAILER SIGNS
- Kevin J. Johnston For Mayor NEWSPAPER ADVERTISEMENTS
- Kevin J. Johnston For Mayor INTERNET ADVERTISEMENTS
- Kevin J. Johnston For Mayor FLYERS
- Kevin J. Johnston For Mayor POSTCARDS
- Kevin J. Johnston For Mayor POSTERS
- Kevin J. Johnston For Mayor BUMPER STICKERS
- Kevin J. Johnston For Mayor FLAGS
- Kevin J. Johnston For Mayor T-SHIRTS
The third party MUST REGISTER! Please find some additional information on third-party advertising. It is important to note that according to the Municipal Elections Act, third-party advertisements cannot be under the direction of a candidate.
Ministry Guide in PDF Format - http://www.mah.gov.on.ca/AssetFactory.aspx?did=19841
6. You can donate by:
- MONEY ORDER
- EMAIL MONEY TRANSFER
- CREDIT CARD
7. If you wish to donate to the campaign we need your name, address and telephone number.
8. SAMPLE CHEQUE: